05 May 2012

LGM 2012: final day

We are on the final (fourth) day of the Libre Graphics Meeting 2012, the conference continues. Yesterday evening was the "social event" for Linuxwochen, which was joined (and overrun) by LGM participants.

lgm

Speaking of Linuxwochen, I see here in the university building today is the "BSD day".

lgm

So the place was pretty much invaded by red devils.

lgm

And today I noticed the FSF presence with a booth (I am pretty sure I didn't see them in the first day... well, I did't see Open Street Map either in the first morning when I did a photo tour, but I saw them a couple hours later).

lgm

Back to LGM, this morning program started and is full of shiny looking presentations from Krita and Synfig Studio.

lgm
lgm

At noon there is a workshop which I think it may be interesting, Sirko will demo about preparing for print a book/magazine, is an area where I lack experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment